Superbly located in the very heart of downtown Montreal, the exhibition halls at Place Bonaventure provide an unmatched environment for presenting consumer shows or industry trade fairs. Beyond its outstanding location, this huge complex offers extensive spaces that can be configured in many ways for hosting large or small events. Its team of specialists will be pleased to show you the various potential options, ranging from rental availability to the many services and technologies available to maximize the success of your projects.
Forming part of a total area of 315,000 sq. ft., the main exhibition hall alone provides more than 200,000 sq. ft. of usable space in a warm and modern environment.
The various configurations that are available make it the ideal place for maximizing the potential of your events, no matter how large or small.
- Capacity: up to 780 stands (10 ft. x 10 ft.)
- Configurations: from 35,000 sq. ft. to more than 201,250 sq. ft.
- The Level 500 mezzanines have a total area of 34,525 sq. ft.
- Main hall: 201,250 sq. ft., divisible into two sections, Level 400 West (480 stands) and Level 400 East (300 stands)
- The spaces at Levels 100, 200, 200 North and 300 add up to a total area of 315,000 sq. ft.
Five office spaces are available to exhibition promoters for setting up administrative offices, press room, VIP room, etc. Moreover, these spaces provide a pleasant view of the city, and two of them are furnished.
Nine soundproofed meeting rooms are located on the mezzanine (Level 500 South), overlooking the main hall (Level 400):
- East side : Rooms 1 to 4. Area: 1,295 sq. ft. each. Capacity: approximately 100 people. Configuration: theatre style.
- West side : Rooms 5 to 9. Area: 1,061 sq. ft. each. Capacity: approximately 75 people. Configuration: theatre style.
Mobile partitions allow for the creation of expanded spaces, ideal for press conferences, rest areas or cocktail parties.
Visitors’ entrance / transportation / parking
- Five building entrances provide access to the exhibition halls, converging on a single entrance. Click here for the access map
- Direct subway access (Bonaventure and Square-Victoria stations) Click here for directions
- Direct link to Central Station (suburban and intercity trains) and to the South Shore bus terminal Click here for directions
- 750 indoor parking spaces, with the access on Mansfield at the corner of Saint-Antoine, and more than 5,000 adjacent indoor and outdoor spaces Click here for parking details
- At the heart of Montreal’s underground pedestrian network, connecting the downtown area (hotels, shops, restaurants, attractions, etc.) Click here for directions
- Just a few steps from Sainte-Catherine, Montreal’s premier commercial artery
Registration / Ticket counter / Cloakroom
- Large space at the exhibition hall entrance for registration and visitor control
- Advanced electronic ticket counter for public exhibitions (15 counters available) Click here to buy tickets on line
- Exclusive cloakroom (capacity of 6,700 coats)
Spacious washrooms are located at each of the four corners of the main hall. Breastfeeding seats and changing tables are available.
Electricity, sign hanging and handling, plumbing and compressed air
GES Canada / Exposervice Standard provides the following technical services on an exclusive basis:
- Electricity: Single or three-phase alternating current, 120/208 volts, or three-phase 600 volts
- Handling and hanging of signs: Forklifts and lifting platforms, at hourly rates
- Running water and drains: Our facilities provide high-flow or high-pressure water from well-spaced connection sockets on every floor. Drains are accessible in several locations.
- Compressed air: Available at maximum pressure of 100 lbs./sq. in. (689.5 kPa)
Network Services and Telecommunications
- Les Réseaux Cyr exclusively offers all of the following network and telecommunication services:
- Network management (VLAN, VPN, wired or Wi-Fi isolated network; hybrid network available).
- Flexible internet speed and connections, including dedicated access.
- Public IP address available.
- Support for direct payment solutions available.
- Telephony (telephone lines, fax).
The exhibition halls are equipped with a complete telecommunication system, including high speed internet access, wired or Wi-Fi.
Follow this link to order our services. placebonaventure.reseauxcyr.com
Contact your promoter for the availability of group pricing or contact us.
Download the Rules and guide for accessing Place Bonaventure network; Acces-Reseau-PBHE
Security service around leased premises is included in the rental price. Place Bonaventure also provides, on an exclusive basis, supplementary security service at stands or according to your needs.
Full cleaning of the hall before and after exhibitions is included in the rental price, along with the cleaning of common areas during an exhibition. In addition, Place Bonaventure provides cleaning services for stands, on an exclusive basis.
Agnus Dei and Sœurs Gourmandes are catering firms that have joined to offer their services on an exclusive basis, fulfilling all your needs for food and drinks (including alcoholic drinks): bistro service, cocktail parties, health breaks, banquets of every type, etc.
Prevention and protection service / First aid
The on-site team is trained to respond to security, fire prevention and first aid needs. Our building is equipped with defibrillators to provide a safer place for occupants and visitors.
Our prevention and protection department analyzes and approves layout plans based on standards established by the Montreal Fire Safety Service, as well as standards set out by the National Fire Prevention Association, the National Building Code and the Nation Fire Code of Canada.
A first aid centre is accessible on site.
Inside loading dock
A truck ramp provides easy access to the loading dock located inside the building. This dock has loading equipment capable of serving up to 17 tractor-trailers. Trucks and trailers with a maximum height of 13 ft. 9 in. (4.2 metres) may enter the main hail (Level 400) directly, upon request. Open 24 hours per day, with supervision.
￼31 ft. wide x 14 ft. 6 in. high (9.44 m x 4.41 m)￼
|Outside door (1)|
|Inside doors (4)||18 ft. wide (5.48 m)|
|13 ft. 9 in. high (west side) (4.19 m)|
|12 ft. 4 in. high (east side) (3.75 m)|
A storage area for cases, empty boxes and pallets is made available free of charge to exhibitors and organizers at the loading dock.
|Level 100||200 lbs./sq. in. (976.5 kg/m2)|
|Level 200||200 lbs./sq. in. (976.5 kg/m2)|
|Level 300||100 lbs./sq. in. (488.25 kg/m2)|
|Level 400 (West and East)||200 lbs./sq. in. (976.5 kg/m2)|
|Level 500 (North and South)||100 lbs./sq. in. (488.25 kg/m2)|
Additional free services
- Generic directional signage in the building
- Public address system in the management office
- Air conditioning or heating as required
- Delegate registration area
- Listing in our Calendar of events
- Three indoor parking passes for the duration of the event included in the rent, plus a parking pass for the loading area
If you think you may have forgotten or lost personal items during your visit to Place Bonaventure, please contact our lost and found department by phone, at 514-397-2218, or by e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, feel free to contact our team of exhibition professionals. The Place Bonaventure team will be pleased to contribute to the success of your next event!
Place Bonaventure Property Management Inc.
800 De La Gauchetière St. W., Suite 240
Montreal QC H5A 1K6