Meeting the needs of the most demanding companies, Place Bonaventure offers leading-edge office space, characterized by large open areas and excellent natural lighting. It contains technical equipment that features the latest technologies, including a network of extremely reliable electric power and digital connections. In short, everything has been established to promote better operating efficiency and an optimal yield for tenants. Moreover, our technical services are accessible every day, 24 hours per day.
A one-of-a-kind complex
- 235,000 sq. ft. of first-rate rental space
- Floor load capacity of 100 to 250 lbs./sq. ft.
Many possible configurations and layouts
Possibilities for expansion
Energy to spare
- Electrical feed capacity of 12 kV or 25 kV
- Emergency diesel generators installed permanently on site
- Two electric power supply substations connected directly to the Hydro-Québec central substation
- A reserve electricity supply line connected to the Dorchester substation
- Choice of various fibre optic providers
- New HVAC system with individual controls by bay
Significant operating advantages
Direct access to the following transportation networks:
- Bonaventure and Square-Victoria subway stations
- Suburban trains
- South Shore bus terminal
- Express bus service to Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau International Airport
- Access to the underground pedestrian network and to most office buildings and shopping centres in downtown Montreal
5,000 parking spaces in the immediate surroundings, including 750 spaces in the complex itself
- Indoor loading docks that can handle up to 17 tractor-trailers at the same time
- 16 high-speed elevators and 4 freight elevators
- Ventilation system that provides continuous high-quality air flow
- Fully integrated security system with surveillance cameras and uniformed personnel 24 hours per day
Directly linked to the main public transit systems and to downtown Montreal’s 30-km underground pedestrian network, Place Bonaventure benefits from a sizable customer flow. With the complex fully refurbished in 2001, its look and its function have been through an in-depth transformation in order to serve the needs of the employees of office tenants and exhibition hall visitors more effectively. These advantages are obvious assets for merchants who are seeking business opportunities.
- More than 5,000 employees in the office tower
- Nearly 1 million visitors per year to exhibitions
- More than 200 days per year of exhibitions, including the days spent setting up and dismantling shows
- Direct access to the Bonaventure and Square-Victoria subway stations, two suburban railway lines, the South Shore bus terminal and most office buildings and shopping centres in downtown Montreal.
Kevric Real Estate Corporation Inc.
800 De La Gauchetière St. W., Suite 240
Montreal QC H5A 1K6
Phone : 514-397-2216 Fax : 514-397-2201